Victims of Domestic Violence

domestic violence Are you interested in working with Victims of Domestic Violence after receiving a Psychology degree?

With a Psychology degree and an intererst in helping Victims of Domestic Violence, you might consider a career in the area of mental health. These careers include opportunities at all levels of college degree, although if you want to do therapy you will need a Master's, Doctoral, or Medical degree.

Check out the following career category link on that has career opportunities related to Working with Victims of Domestic Violence:

More in this category: « Drug Enforcement Medical Doctor »