Do you find the way the human body works (Physiology) to be interesting?
There are a number of career paths you can consider if you are interested in physiology--how the parts of organisms and how organisms normally function. These careers range a great deal in whether they require an undergraduate degree or an advanced degree like a PhD.
Check out the following career category links:
- Important steps to Working with Children Careers that Require a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
- Important Steps to Elder Care and Research Careers that Require a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
- Neuroscience Careers--Medical Lab Technician
- Neuroscience Careers--Government Worker
- Higher Education Careers--All Degree Levels