Older Adults

older adults

Have you thought about a career working with Older Adults?

Interested in a career working with older populations but don't know how to get there? You can move in the direction of elder care or even consider being a researcher at a university. In addition, you might consider a career in mental health assisting elders as they deal with certain psychological issues of aging. Finally, more and more Psychology majors are considering working with elders by becoming either a physical therapist (i.e., using specific techniques to improve motor functions and prevent future physical problems) or an occupational therapist (i.e., works with people be more independent in their lives and deal with everyday activities, especially following an injury).

Check out the following career category links:

More in this category: « Pain Paralegal »