Do you want a career working with elders?
Interested in a career working with older populations but don't know how to get there? You can move in the direction of elder care or even consider being a researcher at a university. In addition, more and more Psychology majors are considering working with elders by becoming a physical therapist who use specific techniques to improve motor functions and prevent future physical problems. Finally, some psychology majors are also considering being an occupational therapist who helps people be more independent in their lives and deal with everyday activities, especially following an injury.
Check out the following career category links:Elder Care and Research
- Important steps to Working with Children Careers that Require a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
- Important Steps to Elder Care and Research Careers that Require a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
- Neuroscience Careers--Medical Lab Technician
- Higher Education Careers--All Degree Levels
- Medical Careers--Lab Technician