Do you find how humans develop to be interesting?
Are you interested in how and why human beings change over the course of their life. Such an interest can lead to a career working with people from a specific age group (e.g., children or elders) in various types of jobs. These jobs can include an advocate, child/elder care worker or researcher (e.g., university professor)
Check out the following career category links:
- Important steps to Working with Children Careers that Require a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
- Important Steps to Elder Care and Research Careers that Require a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
- Neuroscience Careers--Medical Lab Technician
- Higher Education Careers--All Degree Levels
- Medical Careers--Lab Technician