kid 1241817 640 Interested in Working with Children after receiving a Psychology degree?

With a Psychology degree, your interest in a career Working with Childrenmight lead to being a Teacher, working in Childcare, or getting involved in government work like Child Protection. In addition, It may be the case that you want to be a researcher, investigating children in research studies.

Check out the following career category links on that relate to Working with Children:

Working with Children

Government Supported and Non-Profit Agencies

More in this category: « Therapy Americorps »